Thursday, July 13, 2006

JZR, Stonewall, OK

I liked today. Woke up at 6 this morning and dried laundry. Woke Austin up at 6:50. Went to breakfast, during breakfast I drank like 5 glasses of milk and 4 glasses of OJ- soo good! Then, went to finish Acts and went to worship service. Went vintaging out at Dusseldorf. We had church in the zoo park. Prayerwalked and had LTG groups (sorta like accountability groups). Was ok. Walked around, prayerwalked, and played around a little. Then I went walking and found our friends from yesterday. I played a little kicked futbol with R and E. Then DD and AM joined in and H joined in and we played frisbee and had a really fun time and good communication and I even asked them if they go to cathedral; they said no time. But it was fun and good. We left at 6 and ate. I just really only at eis, but it was very good and it filled me up. (Then -flashback- the family gave me their frisbee when we left). Then, evening worship/testimonies/lesson.